DESIGNWORKS COLLECTIVE is recognized as a world-class manufacturer of premium goods in the specialty gift, home, grooming and stationery industries. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, we are committed to producing superior quality products and developing new technologies that meet the needs of our customers. It is our goal to ensure that our warehousing, manufacturing and fulfillment processes are streamlined, efficient and effective, and that supplier decisions are made with social and environmental factors in mind. Prime importance is placed on delivering great product, while we also focus on reducing our own environmental footprint. Our success is because of our employees - they make it all work.
• Work with over 7,500 independent specialty gift stores and boutiques
• Work with major national chains such as West Elm, Pottery Barn, Paper Source, Barnes & Noble, Nordstrom, Bloomingdale’s, Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Fresh Market, Target, HEB, Crate & Barrel, Bed Bath & Beyond
• Manage shipping, EDI, and routing requirements for chain retailers ensuring fill rate, labeling requirements and on-time delivery
• Support warehousing, shipping, and manufacturing through a 272,000 sq. ft. factory and distribution center
• Perform transit/packaging testing for safe and audited domestic and international shipping
• Ship to over 30 countries in all regions around the globe
• FSC certified for programs shipping to Walmart and have passed Target-approved supplier program
• ISO-based QMS system
• Work with all 3rd party testing labels – Bureau Veritas, SGS, Intertek, etc.